MOPAC2009TM is a semiempirical quantum chemistry software package for the prediction of chemical properties and modeling of chemical reactions. It is used by chemists and biochemists for both research and teaching, and runs on Windows® and Linux platforms. MOPAC® is a registered trademark of Stewart Computational Chemistry (SCC).
- Optimize giant molecules up to 15,000 atoms, e.g. proteins
- More accurate* heats of formation and geometries Buy Now
- ALL main group elements & transition metals parameterized
- PM6 parameterization using experimental and ab initio data
- Serious errors from PM3 and AM1 corrected
- Crystals , surfaces & polymers with periodic boundaries
- FREE to academics
- Price: MOPAC2009 can be purchased in Avisto
MOPAC2009TM (Windows, Linux, Mac) Academic* Government Commercial 1 permanent license (1 node) Free $2,500 $5,000 1-year Support** & updates (1 node) $1,000 $1,000 $1,000 5 permanent licenses (5 nodes) - $5,000 $10,000 1-year Support** & updates (5 nodes) - $2,000 $2,000 Annual site-license & support - $5,000 $10,000 Source code site-license $5,000 $10,000 $20,000
- * The free Academic license is only for non-profit, non-proprietary use, and needs to be renewed annually.
** Annual Support includes prompt responses to email questions, usually within two working days, and software version updates (including MOPAC2009TM) when available. Current MOPAC2007TM and MOPAC2009TM customers without a Support contract, may upgrade to the latest version for 50% of the current list price. The first year of annual is included free with product purchase.
Multi-core single-chip processors (e.g. dual core and quad-core) are considered as 1 node for MOPAC licensing purposes.